About Me

My photo
hye my name is NUR HUSNA BINTI AZHAR..i like to smile.. i'll alwez smiling although i'm hurt,,.i may hurt people too.. watchup! haha..i'll love peoples who love me..dont worry i do love my anemy too..cool yeah..dont judge books by its cover..judge it by it contents..soo..do not judge me before u had know me.i'm funny.. peoples said that..haha..that's all..

Monday 29 August 2011

MRS HURTED

Assalamualaikum

hye,,,felt like i'd been hurted by u again when i suddently remember u back..i had throw u as a rubbish, why u come again in my mind Mr Rubbish? sincerely i hate u..but why i think abaut u..?? Mr Rubbish congratulation cause u had been my first love. but for ur information i dont think that i'm glad to get u as my boyfrend for 1 year and 2 month cause at the end u give a shit to me.After to weeks we break up, u got a new girlfrend. wow! imazing! dont u ever think women are a doll...blaming them for everything..??

Yes! i'm not regret by taking a conclusion to break up with u. And thank you cause you refuse to come back to me when i ask u to come back to me back.I'm not regret at all CAUSE now  i know that u are not a good one for me. And i'm not happy with u,,all the memories with u in my mind is all sucks memories ,,

u hurted me. my hurt seriously injured badly..stupid me for accepting u,,big mistake..u ask me to be ur friend but i'm sorry cause u neva be my friend before, i dont know how to treat u as my friend,,u ask me to forgive u. yes i forgive u but my heart will neva forget for what have u done to me..i crying every hold night..untill now i could feel the pain MR RUBBISH..i hate when i see u are in a relationship with that girl..i'm not jelous but when i see it my heart feels pain..it's hurt,,
you are the one who had taught me to be aware, be careful with guys..*girls,,dont u ever give all of ur heart, all of ur trust to the one who u really2 love,,u should prepare if one day he will left u cruelless..just prepare..

why cant i forget abaut u??? why?? now i know why..it is because.... 

YOU ARE MY FIRST LOVE MR.RUBBISH




No comments:

Post a Comment